viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

What's going on?

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart
Tell me your secrets, & ask me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming up tails
Heads on a science apart

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
Nobody ever said it would be so hard
Oh let's go back to the start

I was just guessing at number & figures
Pulling the puzzles apart
Questions of science, science of progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
But tell me you love me, come back & haunt me
Oh when I rush to the start
Running in circles, chasing our tails
Come back as we are...


Tell me what's going on in your head.What is it that you won't tell me? what is that shit that is setting us apart? I don't want this to end like this, I've already told you... I don't want to finish this fucking year, full of crap mad with you. I want to keep talking with you, I want to keep saying "I love you more" everyday, even if you don't say it back. I don't care... I'm happy just knowing that you know that I love you.
I shouldn't feel this way... Everybody tells me I'm such a stupid person for let you treat me like this and still care about you, but u know what? I DON'T GIVE A SHIT, 'cause the only thing I really care is you, and I know you feel something like that too, 'cause if you don't u wouldn't have hold me for so long next to you.
Everytime you're feeling down, you know I've been there just for you, I'd give up everything just to be with you, to catch all your tears, to hold you when you need it, just to be around, to be your friend and give you all my love... but it pissed me off that you don't seem to care. I mean, I know you do, but why are you acting like this? it's just not fair. I need you by my side this time, I AM feeling down 'cause I don't wanna miss you, I don't wanna lose you like I feel I'm right now

I've been here before so many times, and we both know it. It's not the first time you don't wanna talk with me, but I feel really bad now 'cause... in two weeks I won't be able to see you everyday like I've been doing for.. like, four years or something, but I don't want to do it as ur way, I want to use every second I have left with you being WITH YOU, at your side, kissing you, holding you, touching you, feeling you next to me, knowing you care... and dude, we both know this day'd come... but there's no need to act like this, is so immature and sick :S

And I don't know... maybe it was something I did or something I said. Maybe it's 'cause what happened up there last week, but I don't understand... you know we can talk about everything... EVERYTHING, trust is everything we had and I don't think we should throw it away for something like that, or at least... I don't know, give me an explanation, just to stop making fun of myself looking for you everyday, humiliating myself in front of everyone just to pay your attention. We both know this isn't sane anymore, and it's not funny or anything like that.
I just want you back, I mean the real you... that one that I know who is sweet, and that makes me feel that all I care about him worth it and that let me know that all these years weren't just a waste of time...

Please come back... tell me you love me like you used to. Come back to be like we used to be. I need you, I need to know what's going on with you, if you're okay, of you have problems or just laugh at things that happen to us everyday.
I just want to enjoy with you.I'll understand if you don't enjoy being around me anymore, just tell me... tell me to stop fucking you around and I'll try... even if it's hard I swear I will, but for that I need to know what you want this time from me.
Do you want space? Do you want me to fuck off and leave you alone? or you want me to be around you being like a bubblegum stick in you shoe? I need to know.
You know it's up to you, like it always has been... but I just want to ask you something, don't play with me anymore, just be honest... Let's go back to the start and tell me your secrets, I need to know what's going on with you... now... 'cause this feeling insecure and sad is killing me inside, and I don't want to feel this anymore. so please, come back to me...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario