martes, 29 de septiembre de 2009

Where have all the bastards gone?

I'm sad... I have to admit it... My "best friend" has just left me all alone... again.
He always does it to me... I mean he has done it about a thousand times before, but now I really miss him, I need to tell him really important things that are going on in my life, and I love him so I want to make him part of it, but he is not leaving me… what can I do? I want him back… but I don’t know what to do… I’m not even sure why is he so upset with me…

Fuck.

I know I may leave him alone, wait until this emotional breakdown ends, but I can’t. I’m the kind of person who needs other people. I can’t live my life without him right now… (I know, it’s lame to say it, but it’s true)
But I think I can’t do anything more, I’ll try to talk to him for the last time.. if he doesn’t pay attention to me, I’ll have to assume that he doesn’t want me in his life anymore. GET USED TO IT, FUCKER! :/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario